Friday, July 24, 2009

Make another gator dress.


As a member of the Gator Nation, I need clothes to wear on game day! That's how I justify my compulsive sewing habit...


This dress is a deconstruction piece The white parts were once a forever 21 babydoll dress. There was a hole in it and it was near the end of its life. The orange part is a men's XL polo I found at Goodwill. The gator is also a Goodwill find. Never underestimate your neighborhood Goodwill. Those recovering drug addicts can be your best friends or your worst enemies. Did I also mention that college students get a 10% discount?

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! You should make a business! christauf4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this.. If you are interested in making one to sell... Please contact me. I'm interested! I would also love to feature your dresses on my blog. If you want to start up a little business. :-)

    ReplyDelete